Forest Photography Package:
Cost $99.00 for a $250.00 sitting fee and a $250.00 credit towards portraits.
To purchase on our online store, please click here.
Why do We need to Fundraise?
In order for the members of the Cox Orchestra to have an optimum experience and have every opportunity to be successful, we need monetary support. Here are a few ways we use money fundraised through the COA:
- Annual banquet
- Concert programs
- Concert receptions
- District Orchestra Assessment fees
- Guest artists and clinicians
- New instruments
- New music
- Senior Scholarships
- Shoulder rests and rock stops
- Spring trip
- Snacks for rehearsals/trips
- Tuners and rosin
- Virginia Band and Orchestra Directors Association Annual Fee
- and more!
Here is the Cox Orchestra Wish-List for the 2017-2018 school year:
- 4-5 guest artists/clinicians
- Electric instruments
- Individual spring-trip fundraising
- PepStrings Uniforms
- Spring trip shirts
- Tuner batteries
• 2017-2018 Fundraisers •
Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies and Chef Pierre Pies
Come help the orchestra raise some money by washing cars and/or playing your instrument for passing traffic! Car washes are always on Saturdays from 9 am – 2 pm.